My Two Angels
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

My Two Angels

Bienvenue à tous!

AccueilGalerieRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -14%
Apple MacBook Air (2020) 13,3″ Puce Apple M1 ...
Voir le deal
799 €

Haylie Duff Latches On To Nick Carter

AuteurMessage
Lyne
Admin
Admin
Lyne

Féminin Nombre de messages : 216
Loisirs : Musique

Haylie Duff Latches On To Nick Carter Empty
MessageSujet: Haylie Duff Latches On To Nick Carter   Haylie Duff Latches On To Nick Carter Icon_minitimeSam 24 Mar - 7:02

There has to be some sort of word in the English language for this. I know it's not incest, but it's close to it.

In the Carter family's ever-revolving door of love conquests, the latest guest is Haylie Duff.

Duff and Nick Carter were seen playing tonsil hockey at L.A. club Les Deux last week.

Says a witness:

"Nick was caressing her back and whispering in her ear. Later, he started making out with her."

Before we forget, Haylie - who just broke up with A.J. DiScala after, like, a week of dating - is the hanger-on, moochy big sister of Hilary, who infamously dated Nick's lil' bro Aaron years back, who was two-timing with Lindsay Lohan behind her back, unbeknownst to either teen queen.

Confusing? And this was all before they could drive.

The Carters just like to complicate matters of the heart and go for sloppy seconds apparently. Nick revealed in the premiere episode of their train wreck reality show "House of Carters" that Aaron hooked up with his then-gal pal Paris Hilton (remember that relationship?) in Nick's car (!), prompting him to break up with Paris. If that's not enough, Aaron's ex-fiancee of six days, Playmate Kari Ann Peniche, was a past bedmate of Nick's as well.

Where's Jerry Springer when you need him?

But here's to you, Haylie, for latching onto someone else besides your sister to extend your 15 minutes of fame.

SOURCE: http://www.glitteratigossip.com/glitterati/2007/03/haylie_duff_lat.html
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://mytwoangels.niceboard.com

Haylie Duff Latches On To Nick Carter
Page 1 sur 1