My Two Angels
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

My Two Angels

Bienvenue à tous!

AccueilGalerieRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

Ses bulletins sur myspace! 3 avril 2007

AuteurMessage
Lyne
Admin
Admin
Lyne

Féminin Nombre de messages : 216
Loisirs : Musique

Ses bulletins sur myspace! 3 avril 2007 Empty
MessageSujet: Ses bulletins sur myspace! 3 avril 2007   Ses bulletins sur myspace! 3 avril 2007 Icon_minitimeMar 3 Avr - 19:11

Premier bulletin :

Citation :
ALLLLRIGHTY Then....

So..... Im sittin here in the studio waiting for Howie to finish his vocals on this last track that were recording for the album . And i was thinking . Why not check My Space . Yes i know its been a while and i've been hiding away .But trust me . Its been great . The album is gonna be sick. This is some top secret shhhhh... So if you don't tell. I wont. Im Not supposed to be saying much . But since were such good friends .. I couldnt wait... he he . Yes!!! .. Were are almost done. So close that the encounters of the third kind are " SINGIN WITH BRIGHT LIGHTS UNDERNEATH THE PALE BLACK SKY "...... OK.. A couple of quick things before i gotta sing. Number 1. Im gonna be proving and making this page official. So, you wont have to worry about posers .. If you do that is? Number 2 . I took all the comments down before, because there was alot of obscene and vulgar stuff that was just plain stupid. So I'm gonna just select them myself and post them. So be nice : ) Number 3. Im gonna keep putting up pics as fast as i can. Number 4 . I'm gonna rotate my top friends every couple of weeks. .... Now, I wanna thank you for being so damn cool and such a great friend. And the longer you hang in there in the trenches with me the more were gonna experience together. love ya.

Ps . Theres a person in Livedaily, that bears the face of the devil and holds the name of my home town team. This is for you . " May your words of Hurt and Ignorance, go no further then that chat room you lurk in." The rest of you. Keep on rockin!!!!!

Deuxième bulletin:

Citation :
ONE MORE THING....

Don't forget to check out my homie MBA. He's got a really cool group that he just started . They've benn together for just a couple of months. Their called A.T.G. Ive got them in my top 8 . So check em out and tell me what you think.

SOURCE: Myspace Nick
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://mytwoangels.niceboard.com

Ses bulletins sur myspace! 3 avril 2007
Page 1 sur 1